Rendering Photospheres and Panoramas
This is where to go to find out how to create content suitable for viewing in VR. If you are a regular user of SketchUp, Rhino, Revit, 3DS Max, know your way around VRay, or have come to rely on A360, this is your place to go. As a reminder, the preferred image size is 4096 x 4096 (right + left image combined) in a JPG format.
- Rhinoceros 5.0 with V-Ray 3.6 (Stereo Cubemaps)
- Revit 2017 with V-Ray 3.6 (Stereo cubemaps)
- Revit 2017 with V-Ray 3.4 via 3DS Max 2017 (Stereo Spheremap)
- 3ds Max 2017 with V-Ray 3.4 (Stereo Sphere Map)
- Trimble SketchUp with V-Ray 3.5 (stereo cubemap)
- Trimble SketchUp with V-Ray 2 (mono spheremap)