The e-mail bot takes your captured images and automatically creates a V|V for you to work with. It works well with phone apps or cameras that let you take 360-degree images.
- Open your email app of choice and create a new email. Make sure the email you are using is the one you registered to Visual Vocal with.
- Click on the paper clip symbol to attach a file. Your stereo image should appear under your camera roll. Select the image or images you wish to attach.
- Address the email to "email@example.com".
- Fill the subject line of the email with what you would like your new V|V's title to be. You may optionally also fill the body of the email with what you would want in your V|V's description.
- Send the email and wait 1-2 minutes for your V|V to be created.
- Log into the Visual Vocal portal, and your new V|V should appear under "My Workspace".