- Select the V|V in the web portal
- Make sure you are done editing the V|V
- Review and edit the permissions of people associated with the V|V
- Click the "Publish" option
As a Project Owner, after you've created the structure for your V|V, you have the opportunity to open that same V|V on your mobile device and create voice+gaze recordings. These recordings help your end users connect with the content. You are not required to create these recordings but they do help you tell a more compelling story about your design variations.
We refer to most content oriented operations on the Web Portal (http://portal.visualvocal.com) as being in the "Editing" phase. Creation and editing operations that take place within the Visual Vocal mobile VR app are part of the "Annotating" phase.
The general steps for taking a V|V all the way through the publishing stage are:
- EDIT: Upload and organize your content on the web portal
- ANNOTATE: add voice+gaze recordings via the Visual Vocal mobile VR app
- PUBLISH: an email is sent to end-users (Stakeholders, Participants, and Viewers) that there is a new V|V ready for them to interact with.
Detailed steps for publishing a V|V
- Create your V|V, with all its appropriate content, Hotspots, Variations, Teleporters, and image descriptions.
- Select the appropriate project.
- Click on the "V|Vs" heading.
- NOTE: These steps are very important as different phases of a project usually merit access by different people.
- In the dialog box that pops up, select your "Take Me To Permissions"
- Return to the web portal to track overall response rates
- Open the V|V on your own mobile device to get an overview of end-user responses, including votes and voice+gaze feedback.
- Your end-users will receive an email notifying them that there is a new V|V waiting for their attention.
- Once the V|V feedback period has ended (typically five days) you can:
Here's a diagram that outlines this publishing process: