As a project evolves over time you may want to change both who gets to interact with a new V|V and in what ways different people get to interact. To change the permissions for a particular user do the following:
- In the web portal select the project within which the particular user account exists.
- NOTE: you might create multiple entries for the same person but within different projects and that person can have different levels of permissions within different projects.
- Click on the "PEOPLE" category in the left navigation pane under the "PEOPLE" heading.
- Select the desired person from the list of people in the main list view.
- In the Details pane, use the permissions drop-down to select a different permission level. The changes will be auto-saved.
NOTE: Changes in permissions levels will only apply to V|Vs created after the change in permission level, not to existing V|Vs.
For information about the different permissions levels refer to the article on User Permissions.