Rhino does not render in stereo so only monoscopic rendering is possible.
These instructions are geared to people who are well versed in using both Rhino and V-Ray. These instructions are meant to help you optimize your workflow so that you can produce 360 stereo panoramas that work well with the Visual Vocal web portal and mobile VR application.
For information on what kinds of image files you should upload, including recommended resolutions, refer to the article, What Kinds Of Content Can Be Uploaded To Visual Vocal?
- Select the V-Ray renderer. From the menu, choose Render → Current Renderer → V-Ray for Rhino.
- Set the camera type to Spherical.
- Enable the Override FOV checkbox and set the value to 360 degrees.
- Disable the physical camera.
- Enable the override viewport checkbox.
- Set the width to 4096.
- Set the height to 2048.
For more information about the Rhino product, please refer to: