The official VR lens attachment viewer for Visual Vocal is the Homido Mini. When an organization signs up for the Visual Vocal service, we will ship a set of Homido viewers to you for use in collaborating with project content. If you need to purchase additional Homido viewers, you can get them from here:
By default, the Visual Vocal mobile application is already configured to use the Homido VR viewer. If for some reason, your installation has been configured to work with a different viewer, you can switch it back by following these steps:
- Run the Visual Vocal mobile app.
- Leave your phone out of the VR viewer so you can access the following steps.
- Enter into "VR mode" by opening a V|V and holding your smartphone in landscape orientation.
- Tap on the "gear" icon at the bottom center of the view:
- Tap on the option that appear at the bottom of your screen that says, "Switch viewer".
- Make sure to allow our application to use your camera
- Aim your phone's camera at the QR code associated with the Homido mini. If you don't have that QR code, here it is again for handy reference:
- You can get a higher resolution version of this QR code (suitable for printing) by downloading the PNG image attached to this article.
For detailed information on configuring VR viewer smartphone attachments, sometimes known as Google Cardboard, refer to Google's Cardboard page.
For information on calibrating for VR viewer attachments other than the Homido, refer to the article, "Configuring The Visual Vocal App For Other VR Viewers."