There are a few steps that happen along to way to getting setup with a Visual Vocal account. We take these steps to ensure an enterprise level of security, especially considering that some of your project may be of a sensitive nature.
Here are the steps to getting into the Visual Vocal system:
- A project owner will add your email address to the Visual Vocal system.
- You can not invite yourself into the Visual Vocal system and you can not signup without first being invited by a project owner.
- NOTE: If you have not received an invite, you should check with the project owner in your organization to make sure that they have invited you, using your proper work email address.
- NOTE: We recommend you initiate and complete the signup process while on your smartphone so that you can also install the Visual Vocal mobile VR app during the same session.
- If you don't see this email you might want to look in other folders in your email system.
- NOTE: Signup for the Visual Vocal service will not work if you don't use that same invite email
- Make sure to select the type of phone you will be using.
- NOTE: These app install links will only work if you click on them while viewing this web page on your smartphone.
- (Apple IOS App store)