- Create: Creating a V|V is a web-based process reminiscent of creating an email. It generates a draft template to be composed, over time, by a project owner.
- Stage: Staging a V|V is the web-based process of uploading photospheres, choreographing their placement along with hotspots and teleporters, producing an end-to-end flow for users.
- Annotate: Annotating a V|V is the phone-based process of adding voice and synchronized gaze to hotspots to guide users through a presentation of variations.
- Publish: Publishing is the web-based process similar to sending an email that serves as the final approval of a V|V that distributes it to all users for viewing and feedback.
- Synthesize: Synthesizing a V|V is a mobile-based process that allows project owners to see the progress of – and final results of – a V|V by viewing voting results and listening to user-provided voice feedback.
Have more questions? Submit a request