- Organization: The top-level entity (e.g. NBBJ), that creates and owns projects and controls user membership in both the organization and projects. An organization should only contain users that are actually members of the organization (i.e., not clients), but it is not a requirement that all users that happen to be members of the organization are members thereof in Visual Vocal. Being a part of the organization in Visual Vocal allows elevated privileges such as the ability to create a new project or see all existing projects spanning multiple studios.
- Project: A container for a series of Vvs and associated users. These users come both from within the organization and from external clients.
- User: Any individual with a Visual Vocal login.
- Project Owner: A member of the organization and project who is likely a digital leader or project manager for the project, The Project Owner has the authority to invite new users, change user permissions, create and publish Vvs, and synthesize the results.
- Stakeholder: A member of the project who may be internal or external to the organization, who has the authority to view a Vv and provide voice+gaze feedback.
- Viewer: A member of the project who may be internal or external to the organization, who has the authority to view the Vv, but not to provide voice+gaze feedback. This role can be used for broad-based training and information sharing across an organization.
Have more questions? Submit a request