If you are a Project Owner you can invite new end-users (stakeholders, participants, and viewers) to a Visual Vocal project. To do this:
Inviting people to a project:
- In the left navigation pane, select the project to which you want to invite people.
- Click on the "PEOPLE" category under the selected project.
- The person you are inviting will use this address when logging into the Visual Vocal mobile VR app.
- This email address will also be used when they get invites to new V|Vs.
- For more information on the different types of roles, refer to the article, "What Are The Different Kinds Of Users?"
- If you've correctly entered in the person's valid email address that person will receive a series of emails inviting them to the Visual Vocal service and giving them instructions on how to install the Visual Vocal mobile VR app.
If you want to know more about the overall invite and authentication process, refer to the help article, Does The Visual Vocal System Require A Login?