These instructions are geared to people who are well versed in using both Navisworks and A360. These instructions are meant to help you optimize your workflow so that you can produce 360 stereo panoramas that work well with the Visual Vocal web portal and mobile VR application.
For information on what kinds of image files you should upload, including recommended resolutions, refer to the article, What Kinds Of Content Can Be Uploaded To Visual Vocal?
- From the main menu in Navisworks, choose Render → Render in Cloud.
- Choose a 3D view to render.
- Set the Output Type to Stereo Panorama.
- Set the Width to 1024 pixels.
- Click the Start Rendering button.
- NOTE: you may get much better rendering results, in terms of quality if you change the "Render Quality" setting to "Final".
- Find your model in the list.
- Choose Download Stereo-Pano as Zip from the menu to download a cubemap where the left and right sets of images are stacked on top of each other.
- Choose Download Stereo-Pano for GearVR from the menu to download a cubemap where the left and right sets of images are arranged in one long row, also known as a type of 12x1 cubemap.
- Open the zip file.
- The stereo cube map is named image.png. Extract it and optionally rename it to something more meaningful before uploading it to the Visual Vocal Web Portal.
If you need to get back to your A360 Renderings at any point, visit the A360 Gallery: https://rendering.360.autodesk.com/mygallery.aspx
For more information about Revit, please refer to: