Last updated January 9, 2019
- Text is hard to read:
- Mobile VR apps, including Visual Vocal, typically have to be configured to work with particular VR lens attachments. These attachments can be referred to as Google Cardboard style viewers, given the work Google has done to support smartphone based VR. By default, the Visual Vocal app is configured to work with the Homido mini VR viewer. If you are using a Homido, and text in the app is hard to read, the calibration may have been reset. To calibrate to the Homido refer to the article, "Configuring The Visual Vocal App For The Homido VR Viewer." If you wish to use a different VR viewer, refer to the article "Configuring The Visual Vocal App For Other VR Viewers."
- VR view is squeezed to only fill half the screen:
- Rotate your phone into portrait orientation.
- Tap the button labeled either "Exit to Samples" or "Exit to My Vvs".
- Re-open the Vv you previously had open and the display should be shown normally.
- If you find that your VR view on IOS devices (iPhone) is abnormally squeezed so that it does not fill the whole screen you may have to go through the following steps to recover from this condition: